Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is an employer scheme which allows staff to use their personal mobile devises, such as laptops, smartphones and tablets in the workplace. BYOD has emerged due to increases in mobile devises and flexible working practices, with a recent survey revealing 4 out of 5 employees use a personal device for work related tasks. Although BYOD increases employee productivity, promotes being the employer of choice and reduces costs in hardware, many businesses are apprehensive because of data and network security challenges caused by intrusions, viruses and compliance & data security.
Our BYOD solution provides you remote access to control access rights to specific applications and information on any desktop or mobile devise.
- Employees offer to do more work, in their own time and at their own expense
- Increase employee retention and motivation
- Reduce IT capital expenditure
- Robust network infrastructure which prevents access to unwanted sources
- Secure remote access to business data without breaching regulations
- Effectively manage the use of personal mobile devices in the workplace
- Secure virtual infrastructure to host and run your cloud services
- Improve customer experience as staff respond faster and after normal working hours
How we can help
We help enable BYOD so you can enjoy the benefits and not be concerned about data and network security issues. Whether you need to move business critical applications and data to a secured managed hosted server or private cloud environment, establish access controls and user profiles for individual employees or set predefined rules to specific mobile devices, our variety of options can facilitate BYOD with no hassle.