Whether you’re operating a smartphone, tablet or laptop, we can guarantee you reliable Internet access. Opus Networks can provide cost-effective 3G or 4G connectivity across any UK network, either via SIM or USB dongle. We also provide mi-fi devices that allow multiple devices to connect to a personal hotspot using a 3G or 4G network from Vodafone, O2 or EE.
We provide a range of mobile broadband tariffs; enabling users to browse the web, access critical data and applications, even make calls using data – without worrying about the costs. We can also tailor the monthly payments to include the cost of any mobile or tablet device if you don’t have the budget to pay upfront.
- Manage costs through a range of tailored pricing plans
- Create a mobile office with user access from anywhere on any device
- Connect multiple devices through Wi-Fi
- User-friendly plug and play technology means no software to install
Tethering is the use of your mobile as a modem for another device, usually a laptop or a Wi-Fi-only tablet. You simple connect your phone to your laptop or tablet, either directly with a USB cable or through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Provides Internet access on the go when you have no access to free Wi-Fi or situations when the Internet is down
- It’s free as you don’t need to buy a separate mobile broadband service or additional hardware to get your laptop connected
- Browse the web more securely as your information is being sent through the phone not over a public open wireless hotspot
- Conserve your laptop battery power by turning Wi-Fi off while you use your mobile device as a modem
Speed matters a lot when it comes to choosing devices, and the broadband dongle is one of the few devices you can connect to your computer without having to worry about its portability.
- Easily portable being smaller than a USB flash disk
- No need to buy a new modem when you change Internet Service Provider (ISP) as you simply unlock the dongle if it’s locked
- Faster access to the Internet since the dongle is connected directly to the USB port
- Highly secure as the dongle is connected directly to the computer