- Improve staff productivity and response times
- Reduce costs of call charges and mobile phone bills
- Reinforce resilience and business continuity
- Full range of communication and collaboration tools
Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) converges mobile with IP telephony to create a unified communications experience. It integrates mobile users in the same way as desk-based users, so they can benefit from the full range of communications functionality.
Lower call rates
We understand that the growing popularity of mobile devices can make it difficult to control costs of call charges and mobile phone bills. That’s why we help you to:
- Establish mobile outgoing call routing parameters
- Select international calls through your phone system
- Take advantage of your mobile usage plans for calls
- Transition in-progress calls, between mobile and your on-site Wi-Fi network to help reduce mobile minutes used
How we can help
We provide FMC solutions that can operate across multiple networks, whilst maintaining user privacy and ensuring device security. Your mobile workers will be highly productive and responsive with access to the same communications functionality as desk-based users.