Simply add business continuity
In the event of a disaster or unforeseen event, calls can be instantly redirected to another site. It’s important you don’t underestimate the potential disruption that be caused to your business if such an event were to happen. After all 80% of UK businesses that suffer from an office disaster, such as a fire or flood never reopen or close within 18 months.
Improve customer service – no more busy tone
Keep in touch with your customers by managing what happens to calls directly when you’re busy or closed. Divert calls during these busy times to another location or to a mobile and you’ll never miss a call again. Calls can even be recorded for compliance or training purposes and Inbound will help them report on productivity, effortlessly.
Access information about your incoming calls
Achieve online access to a full range of call routing features and management information to gain that competitive edge. For example customer service may want to know how many calls they are receiving and of those calls how many they are answering and missing. However, marketing might want to know how many enquiries their advertising is producing, whilst sales and operations will share an interest in understanding peak trading times to be able to refine staffing levels. Either way Inbound provides the perfect solution for each of these essential business requirements.
Control where your incoming calls are handled
Create sub-account users via an intuitive admin tab, which gives individuals access to specific numbers and features. This can be useful when allowing employees to manage call routing of their own DDI number because it lets them choose and manage how they receive their incoming calls at any time, whilst restricting access to features such as call recording.
More details about our inbound services
Inbound Services are cloud-based and for both geographic and non-geographic numbers. Our inbound service is packed with features to help you manage incoming calls, providing greater business efficiency, resilience, flexibility and better customer service.
Effectively track calls and enhance management reporting with easy to interpret Inbound call statistic graphs. Includes Snapshot data revealing results of call handling efficiencies to ensure informed operational decisions are made instantaneously e.g. When are my busy hours? How many customers are getting through? Where are my callers based?
Inbound lets incoming calls queue to a destination number to help with call handling during busy periods. You can also monitor your customer service with live queue statistics and let instant changes be made to queue management and size, whilst providing optional queue breakout and overflow preferences to an alternative destination, announcement or voicemail service.
- Auto attendant (IVR) allows file announcements to be uploaded to an Inbound call plan as a way of communicating with callers. IVR can be used to provide callers with call routing options and announcements to inform them of details such as opening hours when the office is closed.
- Advanced call statistics provides you online access to comprehensive live call statistics. These statistics shows you call handling efficiencies such as productivity, call patterns and caller behaviour.
- Administration rights enable an account administrator to add new users and assign them access rights and specific numbers. They can also create profiles for additional users in an instant, and control who can see and change what within an account.
- Inbound reports can be scheduled so that call statistics for daily, weekly or monthly time periods can be automatically sent to up to three dedicated email addresses, saving time and freeing-up managers.
- Call recording can be used for compliance, customer service or audit purposes – great for businesses operating in regulated environments such as the Financial Services sector.
- Call whisper can be used to play a brief message to the call centre operative just before the call is taken giving further information on how to answer the call, allowing a more tailored response and supporting marketing campaign targeting.
- Voicemail management allows you share or archive voicemail across your sites or teams. You can choose to retrieve voicemails online or by email as .wav files – a great way to maintain records and audit trails for callers’ messages.
- Inbound app can be downloaded to enable Inbound call management from your smartphone, anytime and anywhere. Great for making changes on the move or in a disaster recovery scenario, the app provides you access to key Inbound functions in addition to call history and weekly call trends.
How we can help
Our inbound service provides online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools, empowering your business with the perfect customer service. We can help you understand and recommend the Inbound features that can significantly help you manage incoming calls, providing greater business efficiency, resilience, flexibility and better customer service.