Careers at Opus Networks
Our strength is in the quality and loyalty of its people, many having been with the company since it was founded in 2000. The company aims to attract, develop and retain the industries most talented people. With continual success and year on year organic expansion, we offer many exciting opportunities for the right people.
If you are interested in working for us, please send your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opus Networks is a company that:
- Is an equal opportunities employer
- Invests significantly in staff development
- Offers flexibility for career progression
- Rewards and recognises high achievers in all parts of the business
- Promotes a vibrant, competitive, and collaborative sales environment
- Encourages employee participation in national charity fundraising events
Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for a new member of the team to join the Networks Customer Service department, reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
Duties will include:
- Providing front line customer service including answering incoming calls, emails and web chats
- Completing network orders, customer faults and general customer enquires
- Managing allocated work pools
- Maintaining effective communication with all customers, suppliers and partners
- Keeping up to date on all supplier portals and communication processes
- Identifying any errors in day-to-day business operations
You must hold minimum 5 GCSE’s at grade C level or above, preferably including Maths and English, and have a minimum of one years’ telecoms or customer service experience.
The ideal candidate should be PC literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, with an exposure to databases preferred.
We are looking for an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing, with an excellent telephone manner, good rapport building skills and the ability to listen and understand.
Strong organisation and problem solving skills are very important. We are looking for someone with a pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work well in teams.
This role is based in our Reigate office.
Full job description and salary is available on request.
If you are interested in this role or any others please send your CV to email@example.com.